Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm catching up

Wow! I am a horrible blogger! I haven't blogged in a long time. I guess I have just been too busy with life! LOL
The kitchen has been done since the weekend before thanksgiving, thankfully, because the whole family was here.
Christmas snuck up on me, it just came too fast! i did manage to pull out a holiday on a budget (actually under budget) and everyone seemed happy.
We had a little get together on New Years Eve and had a really good time as well.
Christmas is all packed away, and i am trying to get back into the swing of things...the kids have had way too many days off for my taste, and it looks as though there will be a few more before this winter is over...the kids may go to school till the middle of June.
I am learning to spin (thanks to Kristie who bought me a spinning kit for Christmas) I finished all my knitting projects for Christmas. i am currently working on a pair of socks (2 at a time) and a shawl.
i will attempt to be better at posting...as i have the time.

No comments: